THANKS TO OUR AWESOME SPONSORS, VOLUNTEERS AND EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED MAKING THIS YEAR’S EVENT A BIG SUCCESS!
Check out our photo album HERE
Check out the final video report HERE
CONGRATULATIONS TO the Passport to Preparedness WINNER Adaline Ange
She and her family received two round-trip tickets to Denali thanks to Alaska Railroad
Poster contest winners included:
- 5-7 yrs old Category: Chloe Bell – Mat Su Central School
- 8-10 yrs old Category: Breanna Westover – Tanina Elementary
- 3. 11-13 yrs old Category: Ashlyn Bell – St. Ann’s Academy
- 4. 14-18 yrs old Category: Ashley Gibbs
- Note: There were no entries in the adult and senior divisions.
Winners will be recognized at the Mat-Su Borough Assembly meeting, Tuesday, October 18th at 6 pm. with each receiving an emergency preparedness starter backpack.
All entries received a McDonalds Gift Card. Thank you to everyone who participated and shared what preparedness means to you!